Xelis, INFINITT 3D Diagnosis Support System is an advanced visualazation software designed to reconstruct large size datasets into 3D images. The volume rendering and other post-processing techniques of Xelis achieve enhanced visualization and treatment planning.
Unlikely existing 3D solutions, Xelis can be conveniently used in ordinary PC environments. It support DICOM standards and can be easily integrated with INFINITT PACS to enable users to share medical images and information seamlessly.
- Key features
- Flexible License Type
- Full package: Various modules are integrated and therefore the package offers and economic advantage
- Single modules: Individual modules of different function can be purchased selectively.
- Easy Integration with INFINITT PACS
- Concurrent User Access
- Xelis 3D
Xelis 3D isageneral 3 D solution that visualizes 3D images from a data set of large volume, rapidly and conveniently. Its diagnostic function allows users to easily find various abnormalities including lesions.
- 3D volume rendering, MIP/MinIP/MPR, slab rendering
- Automatic bone removal function as well as precise manual segmentation
- Advanced vessel analysis
- 3D volumetry function for tumor volume or organs such as lung and kidney
- Xelis Cardiac
Xelis Cardiac provides easy and powerful 2D, 3D, and 4D display and analysis tools for evaluation of coronary CT angiography. Automatic removal of the rib cage, auricle of the left atrium, and ventricles improves the productivity of cardiac analysis with a simple one –click vessel tracking.
- Automatic cardiac axis view – Chamber view (HLA, VLA, SA)
- Powerful MPR slab review including 4D cardiac MPR and VR image to visualize cardiac wall motion and contractility
- Automatic blood pool segmentation, detection of LV/RV contours, and LV/RV analysis
- Calcium scoring: support for Agatston score and volume measurement
- Xelis Lung
Xelis Lung provides a helpful second- opinion for pulmonary nodule detection on MDCT images. The detection rate is over 80 percent for nodules (>3mm diameter] and GGOs (Ground-Glass Opacity). It can improve the pulmonary nodule detection rate of radiologists and also accurately estimate the size of the detected nodules. The growth rate of detected nodules is important in deciding whether a biopsy is necessary.
- Fully automatic nodule detection algorithm
- GGOs as well as solid nodules can be automatically detected
- Automatic growth rate calculation
- Pre/post treatment comparison (Follow-up review)
- Xelis Fusion
Xelis Fusion achieves accurate multimodality image fusion (e.g CT- PET, MR -PET) and provides automatic and manual registration methods. This solution can measure and analyze SUV (Standard Uptake Values) for PET- CT images.
- Performs two different image sets from different modalities automatically
- SUV Analysis for PET – CT such as body weight, lean body mass, and body surface area
- Follow – up mode for comparing current and previous PET/CT fusion studies.