INFINITT CARDIOLOGY PACS
Cardiology Imaging and Reporting System
INFINITT Cardiology is a web -based system of image visualization, clinical and reporting tools for cardiology, cardiovascular and vascular imaging, EKG, and nuclear medicine.
It can be used as a standalone system, or fully integrated with the INFINITT Radiology PACS/Enterprise Database, consolidating data for EPIRs.
- Basic and advanced measurements for images from echocardiography, non-invasive vascular studies, EKG, nuclear medicine, and cardiac catheterization
- Sophisticated report creation with auto-populated measurements and interpretations
- Elimination of transcription costs and reduced time to billing and reimbursement
- Flexibility of reading and approving studies anywhere, anytime
- Standardized report templates for cardiology and vascular procedures with electronic signature as well as auto report distribution upon approval
- Statistical tools to simplify submission of data for ICAVL, ICAEL and ICANL accreditation, as well as to create monthly management reports
- Easy data submission to ACC/NCDR, STS, and state registries by CVIS tools with automated data collection
- Multimodalities (cardiac cath, echo, vascular, nuclear, ECG, CT, MR, IVUS, OCT)
- INFINITT Cardiology offers image management, analysis tools, and ease of submission to data registries for the cardiac cath lab.
- INFINITT Cardiology also offers a cardiology viewer, which has specialized functionalities for echocardiography to increase productivity and improve workflow, hospital revenue, and overall patient care.
- INFINITT Cardiology provides an EKG management system with advanced viewing functionalities, analysis tools, and reporting functions.
- INFINITT Cardiology offers manipulation and processing of raw data from any workstation and the capability to store raw and already processed data from a standalone system.
Non- lnvasive Vascular Lab
- INFINITT Cardiology offers specialized functionalities for the non-invasive vascular lab to increase productivity and improve workflow, hospital revenue, and overall patient care.